We can clean up and beautify our community together... even when we are apart!
Here is how:
1. GATHER YOUR TRIBE - Get your family, a few close friends, or co-workers together. Let us know that you are participating by clicking "Going" on our event!
2. PICK A SPOT THAT NEEDS SOME LOVE - You may pick up litter, pull weeds, plant flowers, trim trees, weed eat... whatever brightens up your spot. Streets, parks, public areas, are great places. If you need suggested spots, contact us!
3. DO THE WORK - Pick any day in October that works for your group and go to work!
4. SHOW & TELL! - Text 3 photos to KHB (254) 386-5954: Before, Your Team at Work, and After. Tell us about what you did so we can give you a shout-out on Facebook.
5. CELEBRATE SUCCESS - Throughout the month, look around at all that we can accomplish as a community.
You and your team can even win gift cards for participating (sponsored by the Hamilton Chamber of Commerce)! Business groups will be placed in a drawing for a free colored ad in the Hamilton Herald News and will also be showcased in the Hamilton Herald News Headline Video on November 18th.